The European leader in measurement and time management
- Bodet Software : Time Management and Access Control
- Bodet Time : Industrial Clocks and time distribution
- Bodet SportSports timer and scoreboards
- Tower clock and church equipment
BODET, solid expertise acquired over time
- 1868: Installation of the first tower clock by Paul Bodet.
- 1918: Emmanuel Bodet extends the activity of his father in western France.
- 1945: Pierre Bodet, a strong spirit of innovation, boosts the company with his brother.
- 1968: First sports timer panels and scoreboards.
- 1968: Creation of the first sports timer panels and scoreboards.
- 1975: Launch of the industrial clock activity with dropflat digital clocks sent to over 40 countries. Creation of export department under the leadership of Jean-Pierre Bodet.
- 1980: Launch of the electronic clocks.
- 1987: Launch of the first micro-computer based time and attendance system.
- 1992: Jean-Pierre Bodet take the head of the company.
- 1997: ISO 9001 certification.
- 1998: Creation of Bodet Software department dedicated to time management and access control. Launch of the website: www.bodet.com.
- 2003: ISO 9001 2000 version certification.
- 2004: Launch of the bells control center OPUS.
- 2005: Acquisition of companies Osys Orga System and BG Soft, specialized in time production (www.osys.fr).
- 2007: Bodet restores one of the most prestigious clock of France: the astronomical clock called "Chronologomètre."
- 2011: Bodet obtained ISO 14001 certification for it environmental commitment.
- 2015: Launch of the new website: www.bodet-campaniste.com.
Bodet group key figures
- Over 690 staff worldwide.
- 6 subsidiaries (United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands), and a presence in 70 countries through a wide network of 300 distributors and agents.
- 71 M€ turnover in 2015.