Bodet campanaire restore the bell of Duault
Her name is Louise Yvonne Marie and she left her bell tower in October to be restored and consolidated. She is one of the bells from the church that was showing signs of age.
She was installed in 1856, blessed by Bishop J.- Jh Pierre, and manufactured in the Havard foundry in Villedieu (50); she weighs 480 kg. She was removed to be sent to the Bodet workshop. Repairs were made to the bell’s “crown staple” supporting the clapper, which was threatening to come away, and which hangs the bell on its support.