Bodet offers a wide range of dials and hands to fit harmoniously with any kind of architecture, white or colour dials, skeleton dials...
Since the company was created in 1868, Bodet has acquired unrivalled skills in electrifying bells and tower clocks while respecting these historic buildings. Bodet stands out as the reference brand thanks to our long experience in bell tower activities. Quality services thanks to ISO 9001 certification applied to our craft activities.
Bodet is intended to provide you with all the guarantees of a permanent quality approach: respect for bell tower heritage, respect for deadlines, quality of service, safety standards, generating users' awareness of their installation maintenance.
- White or colour translucent altuglass, in polymethacrylate insensitive to ultra violet rays and weather-resistant.
- Figures are insensitive to U.V. rays and weather-resistant.
- The steel frame structure is protected against corrosion with a zinc and paint metalling.
- External or internal lighting. 3 possibilities: Lighting with external spot, internal lighting with translucent dial, dial with luminous hands and minute marking.
- Various markings available, double frame for two-colour dial.
- Colour dials, skeleton dials, minute marking and various designs are available. See application.